For a reunion... a study session in the library? I'm dying in maths. I'm even willing to pay some money if someone decides to tutor me or something ha ha xD or maybe roaming around wesfield. or or or ORR we could go to the MCA in the city?
Or what about a filming session? We could come up with a funny plot via email and film it. This way we can interact with each other. We can even send it to anushka :)
no reunion. no-one will turn up anyway, so no reunion. the filimg thing mite work if we're bothered to do it. study session? seriously? as for tutoring, go to khan academy. its free and the guy is really slow. if you want tutoring from any of us, be more specific. maths is a broad subject. and whos watkunttt? and whos the unknown? please have a username that says your name else its confusing and stupid.
have fun :) p.s. my deleted post was this but with a typo. ima grammarnazi
Kaustubh wtf is up with you too, something wrong with organising a reunion HUH? Also got a problem with study sessions, I'll happily do that since I need that too. Also who the hell wants cheapass tutoring like that.
Also Mary wasn't even asking specifically for some to help her, she just brought up the idea and then you go and pay everything out like seriously dude, ever heard of thinking about what you say first
Any ideas for something slightly more invigorating? Well... Maybe not invigorating but you get me. If not... I'll definitely go for some study. :) boy could I use it...
Its ALEX here :P (Not bothered with another profile, i check this one so) Yea guys... I agree with almost everyone's opinion.... like to be honest.. my idea is... that we go to the MCA in the City XD (haha i'm diehard art fan, thanks Mary for bringing it up) We really should invite Mr Crossman.... And make sure Kevin doesn't know about the date, otherwise he'll turn up with 'smokes and sugar puffs' and sell it out like some backstreet dealer he thinks he is :P
Who is watkunttt? You're an extraordinarily nice person, I'm quite sure... O.o I'll leave you to your weed.
xD If a lot of people want to do a maths study session, I'll happily join in. IDK really. As long as it's fun and everyone gets to meet up with their old friends, I'm okay with almost anything.
Roaming around Westfield going window shopping or something sounds good for the girls, but I'm not sure whether the guys would object to that one. The main concern I have with bowling is the background noise...I can't really hear many people over it, much less people from like three lanes away (as that is where the people who attend are likely to be distributed). Restaurants would cause some monetary issues/taking up the whole restaurant and seriously annoying a lot of people.
I'm all for these ideas if one is decided upon-- I just thought I'd like to point out some possible issues with a potentially large group.
fuck off u little asian chode waste of my time u gay shit go suck ur momma tits yall come to hornsby not ur little asian town and ill bash u whoever u r to a fucking pulp cun
ur mum was a waste of my time last night, she didnt even last 10 mintues. and who the fuck are you little fucking cunt. tell me your name you fucking pussy.
u fuckin cun u wont know me piece of shit all u can know is i go to asquith and dont talk shit about my mum haha wt r u twelvie oi u fat asian chode come at me tonite to hornsby and ill show u asian wt white boys can do cun at midnite ill bash the fuck outta u and chuck u down the train tracks and nek u cun haha ur the little fat one u cun get out of aus
Seriously? You're seriously going to use a blog, used to organise a year 6 reunion, to attack one of the nicest people I know? I'll have you know that Jerri deserves none of that. In fact... What you've said is simply laughable. Now... Back to the reunion.
watkunttt, leave if you dont want us. unlike others, (For the first time since a long time) i will restrain myself and not swear. please leave. if you're not from our class, you probably werent invited. if you're a friend of kevin, rage all you want at him, not us. also coltrane, i dont have a problem with re-unions. read my post carefully. and no, im not using capital letters
leave now and never come back. you were never welcome here in the first place. go cry to your mummy on how things dont happen your way. if you have a problem with jerri, GODDAMN EMAIL HER! WE DONT NEED TO HEAR HOW MUCH YOU HATE HER!!! you are not feom our class, you have nothing to do with this blog. so, leave now and never come back
also, ppl, lets not discuss details of our reunion on this blog incase this dickhead attends as well
Guys... just chill.... that mental kid is just being like that for an reaction, and we're going to give him what he wants? Come on guys, we're OC, and we need some Police Officer to settle the issue? (Thanks anyway :D) We're smarter than that. He's trying to attention, and we're just sinking just as low to try to give him what he wants... Let's get back to the topic! :D (Btw guys just reply to my email, its easier on a email system cause we can remove and add without problems)
as humorous as it is, James, this is serious. Alex has a very good point. we shouldn't need a police officer to solve this, although im not sure how we could assuming that there is no way to block someone. out of curiosity, did someone complain or was the officer just patrolling random blogs and found us in a problem?
For a reunion... a study session in the library? I'm dying in maths. I'm even willing to pay some money if someone decides to tutor me or something ha ha xD or maybe roaming around wesfield. or or or ORR we could go to the MCA in the city?
ReplyDeleteOr what about a filming session? We could come up with a funny plot via email and film it. This way we can interact with each other. We can even send it to anushka :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletestudy period in the library, asian out of 10 (Y)
ReplyDeleteanyone up for sweet puffs?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteno reunion. no-one will turn up anyway, so no reunion. the filimg thing mite work if we're bothered to do it. study session? seriously? as for tutoring, go to khan academy. its free and the guy is really slow. if you want tutoring from any of us, be more specific. maths is a broad subject. and whos watkunttt? and whos the unknown? please have a username that says your name else its confusing and stupid.
ReplyDeletehave fun :) p.s. my deleted post was this but with a typo. ima grammarnazi
That unknown was me and I realised so I deleted it and changed my name. But it doesn't remove that you posted it
ReplyDeleteKaustubh wtf is up with you too, something wrong with organising a reunion HUH? Also got a problem with study sessions, I'll happily do that since I need that too. Also who the hell wants cheapass tutoring like that.
ReplyDeleteAlso Mary wasn't even asking specifically for some to help her, she just brought up the idea and then you go and pay everything out like seriously dude, ever heard of thinking about what you say first
ReplyDeleteAlso even if only 5 people come, what's the problem with that, we still see old friends and can have some fun. It doesn't have to be the whole class
ReplyDeletewow much typing such words
ReplyDeleteI agree that we should do it despite the amount of people that can make it. Hmm... Maybe not study sesh (Mary you and I can fail maths together haha)
ReplyDeleteAny ideas for something slightly more invigorating? Well... Maybe not invigorating but you get me. If not... I'll definitely go for some study. :) boy could I use it...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCan we also invite Mr C. I know it may be awkward but I havent seen him since ages and Im pretty sure you guys havent either.
ReplyDelete^^ mhmm invite Mr C, he will probably also want to see how we are going to :)
ReplyDeleteIts ALEX here :P (Not bothered with another profile, i check this one so)
ReplyDeleteYea guys... I agree with almost everyone's opinion.... like to be honest.. my idea is... that we go to the MCA in the City XD (haha i'm diehard art fan, thanks Mary for bringing it up) We really should invite Mr Crossman....
And make sure Kevin doesn't know about the date, otherwise he'll turn up with 'smokes and sugar puffs' and sell it out like some backstreet dealer he thinks he is :P
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewho are you ^ and shush no one gives about your weed
ReplyDeleteWho is watkunttt? You're an extraordinarily nice person, I'm quite sure... O.o I'll leave you to your weed.
ReplyDeletexD If a lot of people want to do a maths study session, I'll happily join in. IDK really. As long as it's fun and everyone gets to meet up with their old friends, I'm okay with almost anything.
Roaming around Westfield going window shopping or something sounds good for the girls, but I'm not sure whether the guys would object to that one. The main concern I have with bowling is the background noise...I can't really hear many people over it, much less people from like three lanes away (as that is where the people who attend are likely to be distributed). Restaurants would cause some monetary issues/taking up the whole restaurant and seriously annoying a lot of people.
I'm all for these ideas if one is decided upon-- I just thought I'd like to point out some possible issues with a potentially large group.
bowling sounds fun actually, you're able to talk and whatnot and still have sometihng to do
Deletebut idk
Oh god that was a long post >.<
ReplyDeleteshut da fuq up all of youse u nerdy shits go study and jerri shut the fuck up plz u slut
ReplyDelete1v1 me chatswood train station
Deletefuck off u little asian chode waste of my time u gay shit go suck ur momma tits yall come to hornsby not ur little asian town and ill bash u whoever u r to a fucking pulp cun
Deleteur mum was a waste of my time last night, she didnt even last 10 mintues. and who the fuck are you little fucking cunt. tell me your name you fucking pussy.
Deleteu fuckin cun u wont know me piece of shit all u can know is i go to asquith and dont talk shit about my mum haha wt r u twelvie oi u fat asian chode come at me tonite to hornsby and ill show u asian wt white boys can do cun at midnite ill bash the fuck outta u and chuck u down the train tracks and nek u cun haha ur the little fat one u cun get out of aus
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deletecome at me y remove fag u useless shit ill fucking shove a chopstick up ur arse
Deletewhy the fuck are you here? no one gives a fuck what you say so why dont you go somewhere else you downer.
Deleteyou should go back to school and learn how to spell first.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletem8 we're just trying to organise a reunion here, calm your tits. if you don't wanna be a part of it, then just fk off
ReplyDeleteSeriously? You're seriously going to use a blog, used to organise a year 6 reunion, to attack one of the nicest people I know? I'll have you know that Jerri deserves none of that. In fact... What you've said is simply laughable. Now... Back to the reunion.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletego awayyyyyyyyyyyy sheessshhh
Deletewatkunttt, leave if you dont want us. unlike others, (For the first time since a long time) i will restrain myself and not swear. please leave. if you're not from our class, you probably werent invited. if you're a friend of kevin, rage all you want at him, not us.
Deletealso coltrane, i dont have a problem with re-unions. read my post carefully.
and no, im not using capital letters
haha u gay cuns fuk off and jerri piss of u little shit
ReplyDeleteleave now and never come back. you were never welcome here in the first place. go cry to your mummy on how things dont happen your way. if you have a problem with jerri, GODDAMN EMAIL HER! WE DONT NEED TO HEAR HOW MUCH YOU HATE HER!!! you are not feom our class, you have nothing to do with this blog. so, leave now and never come back
Deletealso, ppl, lets not discuss details of our reunion on this blog incase this dickhead attends as well
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteREMOVE yourself from the blog IMMEDIATELY.
ReplyDeleteRemove yourself within 30 days.
This is all I will say, 30 days.
Guys... just chill.... that mental kid is just being like that for an reaction, and we're going to give him what he wants? Come on guys, we're OC, and we need some Police Officer to settle the issue? (Thanks anyway :D) We're smarter than that. He's trying to attention, and we're just sinking just as low to try to give him what he wants... Let's get back to the topic! :D
ReplyDelete(Btw guys just reply to my email, its easier on a email system cause we can remove and add without problems)
his comments are like a comedy show to me so pls.. continue!
ReplyDeleteas humorous as it is, James, this is serious. Alex has a very good point. we shouldn't need a police officer to solve this, although im not sure how we could assuming that there is no way to block someone. out of curiosity, did someone complain or was the officer just patrolling random blogs and found us in a problem?
Delete